1) Organic Practices remove more greenhouse gases from the atmosphere, while other systems result in net increase- According to the Organic Trade Association
2) Gain trust in in what you are buying, eating, wearing, and sleeping on:
"Currently, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency must meet a high burden of proof to show that a chemical is unsafe enough to be regulated. Asbestos is pointed to as the most glaring example of the TSCA's shortcomings. Asbestos, which is banned in more than 30 countries, is still allowed to be used in the U.S., after a court ruled in 1989 that the EPA could not regulate it.
The Safe Chemicals Act would instead require chemical makers to show that their products are safe."
3) "OTA's Board of Directors is honored to recognize Congressman Sam Farr with OTA's Public Servant Award for his unwavering support and advocacy for organic farmers and the organic sector,"
4) new line of eight 100% Organic Toddler Meals - the first-ever on the market- Sprout foods
5) Farm to Bedroom is the newest concept in organic and local offerings in the wool mattresses and organic mattresses business.