refers to a movement concerned with producing home furnishing and mattresses from organic materials locally harvested, naturally processed, and chemical free.
Interesting facts about Wool:
- wool does not attract dust mite, mold, or mildew
- Wool Fiber is a natural flame resistant- wool absorbs natural moisture
- sleeping on wool is natural, versus sleeping on polyurethane which contains chemicals
- sleeping on wool helps people who have allergies, since it is hypoallergenic
- wool acts as a thermostat- warming the body when it is cold and cooling when it is too hot.
Found 8,000 chemicals in mattresses!