How much sleep do you need?
“… Sufficient sleep is not a luxury—it is a necessity—and should be thought of as a vital sign of good health.”
Wayne H. Giles, MD, MS, Director,
Division of Adult and Community Health,
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.
- Birth–2 months need 12–18 hours
- 3–11 months need 14–15 hours
- 1–3 years need 12–14 hours
- 3–5 years old need 11–13 hours
- 5–10 years old need 10–11 hours
- 10-17 years need 8.5–9.5 hours
- need 7–9 hours
Get a good night sleep with The Futon Shop's new soft wool pillow top: The Teddy Bear Collection